Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
!!! HOT B-BOT PROJECT UPDATES & UPGRADES & MOD´S !!!
04-06-2015, 04:06 PM (This post was last modified: 10-08-2015 06:35 PM by Wampo.)
Exclamation !!! HOT B-BOT PROJECT UPDATES & UPGRADES & MOD´S !!!
Hello all together,

i just want to Show my Robot Project.

I used the Code from jjrobots. But i changed a lot of code, i implemented the Autonomus Mode and addet some Indication lights ( 10x WS2812B Led's) to see the Mode wich is running.

On Startup Sequence when Gyros are Calibrating the Robot is Blinking Fast Red, if the Calibration is ready and the servos and motors move a little bit, it Blink green and if the setup is Completed the Robot change into Blue Mode = 0.
You can switch between 3 Modes: Normal (Blue), Pro(Red) and Autonomus(White) mode.
Also i changed a little bit the OSC App.

The Case is Laser Sintered and the quality of the Plastic is amazing. Stable and lightweight.

At the moment the Robot is not ready, i must wait for tge Motors. I hope it comes tommorow...
If Robot is Ready i show the Complete code.

First Test Video: https://youtu.be/vem-OyTuPog

Sorry for my English
Stay tuned and Bye Bye
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2015, 11:15 AM
RE: Just Share my Project
(04-06-2015 04:06 PM)Wampo Wrote:  Hello all together,

I used the Code from jjrobots. But i changed a lot of code, i implemented the Autonomus Mode and addet some Indication lights ( 10x WS2812B Led's) to see the Mode wich is running.

On Startup Sequence when Gyros are Calibrating the Robot is Blinking Fast Red, if the Calibration is ready and the servos and motors move a little bit, it Blink green and if the setup is Completed the Robot change into Blue Mode = 0.
You can switch between 3 Modes: Normal (Blue), Pro(Red) and Autonomus(White) mode.

The Case is Laser Sintered and the quality of the Plastic is amazing. Stable and lightweight.

At the moment the Robot is not ready, i must wait for tge Motors. I hope it comes tommorow...

Sorry for my English
Stay tuned and Bye Bye

Wampo,
That´s cool! I really like the LEDs showing the stage the B-robot is going through!
Please, could you share your code once ready?. I would like to try it Big Grin

Thank you for your post!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-08-2015, 04:41 PM
(04-08-2015 11:15 AM)jpedroc Wrote:  
(04-06-2015 04:06 PM)Wampo Wrote:  Hello all together,

Sorry for my English
Stay tuned and Bye Bye

Wampo,
That´s cool! I really like the LEDs showing the stage the B-robot is going through!
Please, could you share your code once ready?. I would like to try it Big Grin

Thank you for your post!

Hi everybody!
congratulations for the good work ...
now I have no more excuses not to implement the project ... are waiting!

Kind regards,
Gerry
04-17-2015, 03:06 PM (This post was last modified: 04-19-2015 10:23 PM by Wampo.)
Hey all together,

you asked me for the Code, here is the Beta Code (finally its not full ready and tested)
Iam working on the Code and the rest. Please remind, iam using another OSC Layout and its configured also in the B-Bot Sketch...

Ahhh and i Renamed the B-Robot into B-Bot...Big Grin called Beer Bot...Big Grin

If my Robot is running i will also try to implement a Automatic Charging function (mounted on Wall or Ground) if the Robot runs in the Autonomus Mode it will be at a Low Battery Level drive to the Chargingstation and if it is full charged it runs again in Autonomus mode Big Grin..
What a Funny Idea...Wink

Another Video, its a bit Shaky but my B-Bot is a little bit frightened Big Grin
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97LOvlzfxVg

and if anybody can help me to implement the code for these Runninglights without any Timingproblems in the Main Loop then write me a comment:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hu5yZbDAGNk

Greetings Daniel

Attached File(s)
.zip  B_Bot.zip (Size: 9.67 KB / Downloads: 112)
04-19-2015, 09:03 PM
RE: Just Share my Project !!! UPDATES & UPGRADES !!!
Hy together ,

today i finished a new Upgrade for the B-Bot ;-)

I make my own Brainshield well iam using the WiFly RN-131C and dont wont to fix it on the board.
The Main shield also have a Conector for a Minifan for cooling the StepSticks and a V-Regulator, because the Regulator got hot when the LED Bar is Powered up Full Brightness and White.

Fan, Regulator and StepSticks are in a Row so you can cover it with a Plastic Tube and you got a good Airflow.

Greetings from Germany

Attached File(s)
.zip  BBotBrain.zip (Size: 41.16 KB / Downloads: 114)
04-20-2015, 07:48 PM (This post was last modified: 04-20-2015 07:57 PM by Wampo.)
Wink B-Bot Pic Update
Today just a few Picture Updates

04-21-2015, 06:54 AM (This post was last modified: 04-21-2015 07:16 AM by Gerry.)
RE: !!! HOT B-BOT PROJECT UPDATES & UPGRADES !!!
Good morning,
good job! Your documentation is very valuable,
makes life easier.
See you soon,
Gerry

Hello,
i want to ask you a question:
which could reach the maximum height robot? for automatic mode n've used the module hc-SR04?
04-21-2015, 07:35 AM
(04-21-2015 06:54 AM)Gerry Wrote:  Good morning,
good job! Your documentation is very valuable,
makes life easier.
See you soon,
Gerry

Hello,
i want to ask you a question:
which could reach the maximum height robot? for automatic mode n've used the module hc-SR04?

Thank you Gerry,

i think the HC-SR04 is a little bit Timecritical, but thats my Idea too.
I also want implement this Sensor for Autonomus-Mode.
First i try a IR Sensor for detecting range ... like this ---> http://www.robotshop.com/en/sharp-gp2y0a...ensor.html
Also you can try another for a bigger range.

The Maximum height from this Robot is round about 25cm, but you can add a Robot Arm on his top :-P, so it grabs a Beerbottle and bring it to you. :-D

Greetings from Germany
04-21-2015, 08:22 AM
Here's our job ... to stay on self balancing!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ht3QDVwe3j8
04-22-2015, 07:43 PM (This post was last modified: 04-23-2015 06:26 PM by Wampo.)
Today B-Bot got new Shoes...

I´ve tested a lot of different "Tires" (Gum Seals)

I have the best matching selected. They are sitting strong enough on the wheels and if you slide your Robot to side the rings dont peel off from the Tires.

Ring Size: Ø 79mm x 2mm