Vision system problems
08-18-2017, 04:20 PM
RE: Vision system problems
Pinging in about this question...
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-19-2017, 07:55 PM
Sorry, I missed your last message. We can not release the APP code due to "google play security policy" reasons. As the APP is available in the Google play market, we can not release the code (actually, I do not know why, but Google has several point stating it in its T&C agreement)
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-22-2017, 03:30 AM
And to follow up on the previous question: I guess I should confirm that I should be seeing the robot highlighted the same way the puck is, that is, the puck shows a green dot on it and when the puck moves the path is traced. I should see the same thing on the robot correct? And I should see this regardless of whether or not the arduino is up and running?
08-22-2017, 11:20 AM
The puck shows a "predicted" path, but the robot doesn´t . Take a look at this video: https://www.jjrobots.com/wp-content/uplo...ni.mp4?_=3
"I should see this regardless of whether or not the arduino is up and running?": yes, the arduino is in control of the robot (it will do what the smartphone dictates), but the "features detection" is the work of the smartphone/tablet
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-10-2017, 05:50 PM
Since I'm at a dead end getting the Android app working, I am going to try to integrate a Pixy for the object positions. If you have any hints or suggestions, they would be greatly appreciated.