Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Air Hockey App Update
07-18-2017, 05:55 PM
Air Hockey App Update
Hi - I have a custom sized air-hockey table, and I found the beta app for custom sized tables in this forum. (Link: http://forums.jjrobots.com/thread-1212.html, Post #6)

I was wondering if there was an updated version of this beta app that supports Android O.

Using the version linked, I have ran into problems using the app on my Pixel XL which is running the 3rd developer preview of Android O. The fps is limited to about 5.2-5.5 FPS. (When I use other devices in the same setup, I am able to get ~30 FPS)

Would you be able to update the app to Android O or am I running into a different problem?

Thanks!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-19-2017, 07:14 PM
RE: Air Hockey App Update
Well... not yet. And it could take a little to migrate everything to Android 0. At least, we will need to put our hands on an Android terminal with that OS version!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-19-2017, 11:23 PM
(07-19-2017 07:14 PM)jpedroc Wrote:  Well... not yet. And it could take a little to migrate everything to Android 0. At least, we will need to put our hands on an Android terminal with that OS version!

Alright, thanks for the information!
If you do update it in the future, please let me know.

Is there any chance it might be a different issue? (Like the HDR software on the Pixel?)
07-24-2017, 11:04 AM
Hi,

Thanks for sharing this wonderful post. Keep it up.

Mike Craig
IT Services
12-08-2017, 11:55 AM
Hi,

I also wish to publish a gaming app on the play store. I am not motivated enough to do all of it on my own.

Sales Tax Outsourcing | Financial Outsourcing Solutions