Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Robot not working properly
04-20-2017, 03:49 PM
Robot not working properly
I opened up the arduino code and compiled it and im getting these errors Project_2.0\AHRobot_EVO\Network.ino:190:76: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

ESPsendCommand("AT+CIPSTART=\"UDP\",\"192.168.4.2\",2223,2222,0", "OK", 3);

but the code still compiles and uploads. iv check the POT for the volatge level and its 420 like instructed in the linked video. iv check the polarity of the motors and they are like you guys instructed. iv pressed button but the robot doesnt do the pattern like in the video please help. iv attached the video of what the motor does.

Attached File(s)
.mp4  video-1492702812.mp4 (Size: 1.31 MB / Downloads: 14)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-22-2017, 09:45 AM
RE: Robot not working properly
The problem is that your robot motors are loosing steps (this noise is typical from a stepper motor losing steps).
I recommend you that you start lowering the robot accelerations and speeds in the arduino code (configuration.h file)
Reduce MAX_ACCEL and MAX_SPEED (use for example half of actual value for test)
If all is OK, then you start increasing this values and you would need to adjust your stepper drivers. One easy test is that your stepper motor drivers should be hot (you could touch it for some seconds but not much more...)

(04-20-2017 03:49 PM)JoeyB Wrote:  I opened up the arduino code and compiled it and im getting these errors Project_2.0\AHRobot_EVO\Network.ino:190:76: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

ESPsendCommand("AT+CIPSTART="UDP","192.168.4.2",2223,2222,0", "OK", 3);

but the code still compiles and uploads. iv check the POT for the volatge level and its 420 like instructed in the linked video. iv check the polarity of the motors and they are like you guys instructed. iv pressed button but the robot doesnt do the pattern like in the video please help. iv attached the video of what the motor does.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply