Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Where can I find JJROBOTS_OSC2 library
03-03-2017, 06:05 AM
Where can I find JJROBOTS_OSC2 library
I downloaded the new software BROBOT_EVO2_15.zip but it does not contain the new library. I did not find it on GitHub either. Also I am wondering how you use the New Move mode with a position control (used for programming the robot). Is the Move mode available on the free android app (jjrobots) from google play. Thanks for your time. I am new at this so I hope I have posted this correctly.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-03-2017, 08:19 PM
RE: Where can I find JJROBOTS_OSC2 library
After inspecting the code more closely I noticed that the only library required is the wire library. All the other libraries are now on tabs in the code. However the release notes clearly state the library is required. These notes need to be changed so that people don't waste time looking for libraries that are not currently required. I would also like to complement you on your control algorithm, it works very well and provides a very stable robot. I built three other balancing robots and this is the best. I learned a lot going through the code.
Find all posts by this user
03-06-2017, 11:15 AM
RE: Where can I find JJROBOTS_OSC2 library
We are modifying the Github right now with all the new codes and electronic layouts/schemes. We have tried to make everything simpler including everything as tabs.
Thank you for the comment on the control algorithm. Really.
We are about to add the BATTERY STATUS feature and the Brobot CURRENT ANGLE in the control APP (and the google Blockly option too). Stay tuned! ;-)
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user