Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
[FIXED] Wrong SSID
05-23-2016, 10:36 PM (This post was last modified: 07-06-2016 08:50 AM by JJrobots JP.)
[FIXED] Wrong SSID
The kit went together great . I have a flashing orange light but the SSID is coming up AI-Thinker . I have done the power down wait cycle a bunch of times with the same result . When I connect it will not display the configuration page. Any Ideas?

thanks
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-24-2016, 09:52 AM
RE: Wrong SSID
(05-23-2016 10:36 PM)ng433 Wrote:  The kit went together great . I have a flashing orange light but the SSID is coming up AI-Thinker . I have done the power down wait cycle a bunch of times with the same result . When I connect it will not display the configuration page. Any Ideas?

thanks

Re-program the Arduino leonardo using the ARDUINO IDE. It is quite simple:
1) Download the ARDUINO IDE here: https://www.arduino.cc/en/Main/Software and install it.
2) Run the software. After selecting the Arduino Leonardo board and the COM PORT (should be COM5 or so) in the menu "tools->board"...
2) Open and Upload the iBoardbot CODE. I have attached the .rar file here for you ;-)

Done!

Doing this, you will be able to modify your iboardbot parameters in the future if you want.

Attached File(s)
.rar  iBoardBot_107.rar (Size: 15.77 KB / Downloads: 37)
05-25-2016, 11:53 PM
RE: Wrong SSID
John - thanks that worked and I was able to get my iboard connected to my wifi . Now I cannot get the registration web page to come up . The registration app is looking for IP 192.168.4.1 . The Iboard must use DHCP because when it connects it changes to 192.168.1.16 so the app never connects . When I try to connect to 192.168.1.16 I get connection refused . I am sure about the IP address because I left the Arduino serial monitor on and could see the mac .