Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
iBoardbot just flashing orange
05-18-2016, 08:18 AM
iBoardbot just flashing orange
Hey folks, went through the instructions (which were much more difficult than they needed to be! Wink )

I've used the webapp, hooked up to the wifi and signed up but when I send stuff to my Board nothing happens.

The LED is just flashing orange but I can find no logs on the webapp/admin area.

My App Id - B87A79562DDDB62E
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-18-2016, 09:59 AM
RE: iBoardbot just flashing orange
Hi! If the orange led is blinking (not solid) means that the iBoardbot is not connected to internet. That is the reason you can not find logs in your Admin area.
Another user had a similar problem and it was solved using the regular 2.4GHz frequency:
"I have now got the iboardbot connected - it seems my wifi is harder to connect to than I thought - I was trying to connect it to a 5GHz connection!"
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-18-2016, 10:19 AM (This post was last modified: 05-18-2016 10:28 AM by thehodge.)
Hi,
I've switch my wireless to 2.4g and now it seems to be green until I send something, once I've sent something it then flashes orange

Still no logs anywhere

Okay seems to be working but will need to be aligned a bit more
05-18-2016, 10:28 AM
Hi guys!
The green led will we always ON (power), but you need a SOLID orange led. That will mean you are connected to internet.
Do you have a proxy server between your iboardbot and Internet? Why not trying using your smartphone WIFI (sharing internet as a hotspot). I did it when I was showing my iboardbot to some friends and worked perfectly