03-10-2016, 12:49 AM
Second servo for b-robot
I wanted to know how to add a second servo in the code and app so the arms
can work independently. I just need a hint at where to start. Thanks.Huh
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-27-2018, 03:16 PM
RE: Second servo for b-robot
(03-10-2016 12:49 AM)robtbldr Wrote:  I wanted to know how to add a second servo in the code and app so the arms
can work independently. I just need a hint at where to start. Thanks.Huh

I would love to find out how to do this as well!!!
04-28-2018, 02:03 AM (This post was last modified: 04-28-2018 02:04 AM by Vaygr.)
There is no need to make any changes to the code, as the programming for a second servo is already implemented and both servos work independently. Simply connect a second servo onto the Brain Shield and you will be able to control it with the same app. Smile

Note: Currently, the app allows one servo (the default setup) to rotate in one single movement from its neutral position (the robot arm facing vertically upwards) to about 90 degrees in either direction and the second servo allows gradual movement or rotation of the arm for a total of about 180 degrees.
05-01-2018, 10:31 AM
(04-28-2018 02:03 AM)Vaygr Wrote:  There is no need to make any changes to the code, as the programming for a second servo is already implemented and both servos work independently. Simply connect a second servo onto the Brain Shield and you will be able to control it with the same app. Smile

Note: Currently, the app allows one servo (the default setup) to rotate in one single movement from its neutral position (the robot arm facing vertically upwards) to about 90 degrees in either direction and the second servo allows gradual movement or rotation of the arm for a total of about 180 degrees.

Yeap! you are 100% right >:-D
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user