Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Can't get app to find B-Robot and B-robot never stops rocking
05-03-2019, 06:11 PM (This post was last modified: 05-03-2019 06:13 PM by JJrobots JP.)
RE: Can't get app to find B-Robot and B-robot never stops rocking
(05-03-2019 01:00 PM)ThePapaTech Wrote:  
(05-01-2019 09:50 PM)JJrobots JP Wrote:  
(04-30-2019 09:20 PM)ThePapaTech Wrote:  
(04-30-2019 05:58 PM)JJrobots JP Wrote:  
(04-30-2019 01:29 PM)ThePapaTech Wrote:  I would rather you sent me a known working one and I can replace it and then send the bad one back to you.

Also, is there a log file anywhere that we can look at it to see what is happening?

I have no problem diagnosing the issue if I am given the information that would allow it.

Hi!
Everything we send is previously mounted and tested. So we are certain the electronic works as intended. We can take a look to your electronics for free with the idea of detecting any problem related with the assembly process.
I think that is a good option. You just need to send the electronics back to us and we will take it from there. If you are planning to do so, please contact us at: veronica@jjrobots.com ;-)

Do you think I should try reloading the Arduino? Also, if I send them back to you where do I send them and who pays for shipping?

I do not think re-uploading the code will solve the problem. As you mentioned before, you were able to see the B-robot WIFI network so the code is already in the Arduino internal memory. Veronica or Christopher will contact you with details about returning the electronics.

I have not heard back from anyone yet but did send an email to Veronica. What is the timeframe?

Please check the email, Veronica or Simon sent a email yesterday morning (UK time) to fredoniXXXX@hotmail.com
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-10-2019, 06:27 PM
(05-03-2019 06:11 PM)JJrobots JP Wrote:  
(04-30-2019 09:20 PM)ThePapaTech Wrote:  
(04-30-2019 05:58 PM)JJrobots JP Wrote:  Hi!
Everything we send is previously mounted and tested. So we are certain the electronic works as intended. We can take a look to your electronics for free with the idea of detecting any problem related with the assembly process.
I think that is a good option. You just need to send the electronics back to us and we will take it from there. If you are planning to do so, please contact us at: veronica@jjrobots.com ;-)

Do you think I should try reloading the Arduino? Also, if I send them back to you where do I send them and who pays for shipping?

I do not think re-uploading the code will solve the problem. As you mentioned before, you were able to see the B-robot WIFI network so the code is already in the Arduino internal memory. Veronica or Christopher will contact you with details about returning the electronics.

I have not heard back from anyone yet but did send an email to Veronica. What is the timeframe?

Please check the email, Veronica or Simon sent a email yesterday morning (UK time) to fredoniXXXX@hotmail.com

I have responded multiple times and still have not gotten a response over the last week. Please let me know when I can either get this fixed or get my money back. Thank you.
Find all posts by this user
05-23-2019, 11:22 AM
(05-10-2019 06:27 PM)ThePapaTech Wrote:  
(05-03-2019 06:11 PM)JJrobots JP Wrote:  
(04-30-2019 09:20 PM)ThePapaTech Wrote:  Do you think I should try reloading the Arduino? Also, if I send them back to you where do I send them and who pays for shipping?

I have responded multiple times and still have not gotten a response over the last week. Please let me know when I can either get this fixed or get my money back. Thank you.

Hi, We have tried to contact you to your email address. Please check the spam folder. We have sent you a replacement for the Brain shield. The unit you sent us back is working fine but we have sent you a new one (We will pay the shipping cost) anyway. Please check the video attached to this message of your Brain shield working

Attached File(s)
.mp4  Tom Calvin Brain shield test.MP4 (Size: 33.33 MB / Downloads: 7)
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user