Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Brain Shield?
04-02-2019, 07:23 PM
Brain Shield?
Where can I find the brain shield for purchase? On the website the item has "SOLD" in red over the picture, which I assume means "Sold Out".

is there an alternate location I can purchase the brain shield? If not, is there an alternate route to control this? I am proficient with Arduino and such, I actually have an old RAMPS board and an MKS Base, both for older projects I no longer need.

Even simpler I have a few older motor controllers and motor shields for Arduino.

My guess is the "brain shield" is just that, a controller, but I may be wrong. Any suggestions?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-03-2019, 12:17 PM
RE: Brain Shield?
(04-02-2019 07:23 PM)cormoo Wrote:  Where can I find the brain shield for purchase? On the website the item has "SOLD" in red over the picture, which I assume means "Sold Out".

is there an alternate location I can purchase the brain shield? If not, is there an alternate route to control this? I am proficient with Arduino and such, I actually have an old RAMPS board and an MKS Base, both for older projects I no longer need.

Even simpler I have a few older motor controllers and motor shields for Arduino.

My guess is the "brain shield" is just that, a controller, but I may be wrong. Any suggestions?
The Brain shield is back in stock Wink https://www.jjrobots.com/product/b-robot...in-shield/
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply