Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Introducing the Motorized Camera SLIDER: info + Links
05-08-2018, 10:54 PM
Introducing the Motorized Camera SLIDER: info + Links
OBJECT TRACKING CAMERA SLIDER:
This is a remotely controlled (open source) CAMERA SLIDER with tracking system. Two motors will be in charge of moving a platform where you can attach your smartphone/GOPRO or DSLR camera to and, at the same time, pan it tracking and object.

You just have to let the robot know the location of the object to be filmed and the Arduino will calculate in real time what to do in order to keep the target always in the center of the camera view.

Once the moving platform (with the camera) reaches the end of the rail, it will decelerate and come back to the original position, swinging on and on until you decide to stop it.

Remotely controlled using your smartphone or tablet (WIFI).
The robot can be controlled from your own smartphone/tablet using the freely available APP. You can even control its speed in real time.

Perfect for Time-Lapse videos, to create artistic presentations, to show different point of views during a webcam call/ demonstration video.

FEATURES:
FEATURES:
-Motorized CAMERA SLIDER
-Tracking object capable: learn more here
-Remotely control it using your smartphone/tablet via the free jjRobots APP
-Movement speed variable in real time from the smartphone
-Delayed start (15 sec): get enough time to place your smartphone on the moving platform before it starts to move
-Make it portable: can use regular AA batteries  battery holder (or a 3 cells LIPO battery)
-Suitable for GOPRO/ DSLR/SLR cameras and any smartphone.
-Minimum moving speed: 0.01 mm/sec (perfect for time lapsed videos)
-Open Source / Arduino based: the code, 3D parts and electronics are 100% open. Feel free to modify everything is you need to.

Check out some videos here and how it works here: https://www.jjrobots.com/camera-slider-t...d-printed/

This robot uses the same electronics and motors you would need to create the:
Air Hockey Robot
Sphere-O-Bot (eggbot MOD)
iBoardbot
B-robot EVO 2
(and more to come...)

Get tired of one robot? Create another just printing the 3D parts!

Everything is modifiable: this is an Arduino based OPEN SOURCE robot

What you need to print:
Print the parts as indicated in the image above.
If you want to just attach a DSLR camera, print:
· Pulley
· TOP PLATE
· Carriage
· MOTOR legs
· Pulley legs
· 10 teeth Gear <- Print it with 100% infill

If you want to use your smartphone or a GOPRO to create videos you will need to print too:
· Adapter SLIDER
. Adapter NUT CAP
. SMARTPHONE/COPRO_Universal_Adapter

Landing page: https://www.jjrobots.com/camera-slider-tracking-system-3d-printed/
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-20-2018, 11:15 AM
RE: Introducing the Motorized Camera SLIDER: info + Links
Are all the files (including libraries) in the same folder?
05-21-2018, 11:07 AM
(05-20-2018 11:15 AM)JJrobots JP Wrote:  Are all the files (including libraries) in the same folder?

Hello
I put all files in the same folder.
C:\Users\user\Documents\Arduino\libraries\CameraSlider_v4

And works
Thank you *****
Find all posts by this user
06-27-2018, 10:57 PM (This post was last modified: 06-28-2018 10:34 AM by brunojar.)
Hello
something happened to the wifi network of the brain shield, when I turn on the arduino, it flashes a blue light one time and very fast from the plate brain shield and it turns off, and a green light is turned on in the arduino, and I can not find the wifi network of the brain shield, and before I was able to pick up the network with my android, not now. I already programmed the arduino and even then the network does not appear to me.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

.mp4  Meu vídeo.mp4 (Size: 314.92 KB / Downloads: 3)
07-03-2018, 08:51 AM
(06-27-2018 10:57 PM)brunojar Wrote:  Hello
something happened to the wifi network of the brain shield, when I turn on the arduino, it flashes a blue light one time and very fast from the plate brain shield and it turns off, and a green light is turned on in the arduino, and I can not find the wifi network of the brain shield, and before I was able to pick up the network with my android, not now. I already programmed the arduino and even then the network does not appear to me.

The short blink in the WIFI module is normal. Just during the initialization. But the WIFI network should appear, have you tried to detect it from another device?
07-03-2018, 02:17 PM
yes i did

was suddenly, was working and then hung up to put in a box I made, and when I reconnected I did not transmit any wifi signal
07-04-2018, 08:58 AM
(07-03-2018 02:17 PM)brunojar Wrote:  yes i did

was suddenly, was working and then hung up to put in a box I made, and when I reconnected I did not transmit any wifi signal

Contact jjrobots, they can check your electronics if you send it to them. Looks like a short circuit on the Arduino: did the board touched any metal while it was working?
07-04-2018, 10:39 PM
i tryed another arduino, and the problem continues, i will contact jjrobots