Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Introducing the Motorized Camera SLIDER: info + Links
06-12-2019, 02:38 PM (This post was last modified: 06-12-2019 02:39 PM by JJrobots JP.)
RE: Introducing the Motorized Camera SLIDER: info + Links
(06-10-2019 11:45 PM)rondadon Wrote:  Hi there!

I bought a Arduino Lenoardo and the Brain Shield from your site/shop. Now I wanted to flash the Arduino COde to the Ardunio with the newest Arduino Version 1.8.9 but first when uploading I get some Warnings:

Code:
C:\Users\User\Downloads\CameraSlider_v4-1\CameraSlider_v4\CameraSlider_v4.ino: In function 'void setup()':

C:\Users\User\Downloads\CameraSlider_v4-1\CameraSlider_v4\CameraSlider_v4.ino:53:31: warning: ISO C++ forbids converting a string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

ESPsendCommand("AT", "OK", 1);

^

C:\Users\User\Downloads\CameraSlider_v4-1\CameraSlider_v4\CameraSlider_v4.ino:54:35: warning: ISO C++ forbids converting a string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

ESPsendCommand("AT+RST", "OK", 2); // ESP Wifi module RESET

^

C:\Users\User\Downloads\CameraSlider_v4-1\CameraSlider_v4\CameraSlider_v4.ino:56:35: warning: ISO C++ forbids converting a string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

ESPsendCommand("AT+GMR", "OK", 5);

^

C:\Users\User\Downloads\CameraSlider_v4-1\CameraSlider_v4\CameraSlider_v4.ino:65:40: warning: ISO C++ forbids converting a string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

ESPsendCommand("AT+CWMODE=2", "OK", 3); // Soft AP mode

^

C:\Users\User\Downloads\CameraSlider_v4-1\CameraSlider_v4\CameraSlider_v4.ino:67:16: warning: ISO C++ forbids converting a string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

char *cmd =  "AT+CWSAP=\"JJROBOTS_XX\",\"87654321\",5,3";

^

C:\Users\User\Downloads\CameraSlider_v4-1\CameraSlider_v4\CameraSlider_v4.ino:75:40: warning: ISO C++ forbids converting a string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

ESPsendCommand("AT+CIPMUX=0", "OK", 3);  // Single connection mode

^

C:\Users\User\Downloads\CameraSlider_v4-1\CameraSlider_v4\CameraSlider_v4.ino:76:41: warning: ISO C++ forbids converting a string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

ESPsendCommand("AT+CIPMODE=1", "OK", 3); // Transparent mode

^

C:\Users\User\Downloads\CameraSlider_v4-1\CameraSlider_v4\CameraSlider_v4.ino:84:38: warning: ISO C++ forbids converting a string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

ESPsendCommand("AT+CIPSEND", ">", 2); // Start transmission (transparent mode)

Besides that it flashes to the Arduino.
Now when I power the Arduino and the Brain shield through 12V Power Supply the only thing the brainshield does is that the WiFi module blinks once, then after a second a second time, and then no more. I also can not see any broadcastet WiFi SSID from the Brain Shield.
I read that others here have the same issue and I wanted to ask what the solution to this Problem is.

I've done the following to ensure this is not a hardware related problem:
  • changed the Brainshield

Also what I have done:
  • Used Arduino Versions: 1.65 , 1.8.9
  • Flashed it from a Linux Distribution and also Windows 10

I am really trying to get this working but in the current state I (and others) are stuck.

Would be great if we could resolve this issue. If you need any further Information about this issue feel free to ask! Smile

Thank you very much.
Greetings
Ron
We have emulated the same conditions and everything when fine under Arduino IDE 1.8.9 :-\

First, check you have selected the RIGHT Arduino Board and selected the correct COM PORT
If you are using the ARDUINO APP for Windows, switch to the regular installer and make sure you are placing all the libraries and files which comes with the CAMERA SLIDER arduino code (zip file) inside the same folder. And close any other software which can be using the C++ compiler just in case (CURA, Repetier...)
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-15-2019, 11:38 AM
Hi there!

Thank you for your fast answer....

I now have tested this on 4 Windows/Linux machines and also tested it with different Arduino versions. Still the same Issue.

Would you be so kind to upload the compiled binary file so I can flash the Arduino with it and test if the BrainShield is working? Thank you very much.

Have an nice day and greetings from Germany!
Ron
Find all posts by this user
06-17-2019, 08:43 AM (This post was last modified: 06-17-2019 08:44 AM by JJrobots JP.)
Here you go :-)

.zip  CameraSlider_v5 binaries.zip (Size: 41.82 KB / Downloads: 10)
06-18-2019, 10:33 PM
Thank you very much for your help...

Will test it tomorrow Smile

Have a nice day!
10-10-2019, 10:18 PM (This post was last modified: 10-11-2019 03:45 PM by kapa.)
Hello i have Buy the devia but i can send the camera slider v5 on the arduino ide when uploading i get some Warnings and dont send to the board , i have teste the code to teste the board and is all ok i have the Green led

i have teste with the arduino ide 1.6.5 and the erro is boolean `does not name a type; did you mean bool`?

Would you please send me the compiled binary file so I can flash the Arduino with it and test if the the devia board is ok? Thank you very much.Confused
10-11-2019, 11:51 AM (This post was last modified: 10-11-2019 11:53 AM by JJrobots JP.)
Here you go:
.zip  CameraSlider_v5_M0.ino.arduino_zero.zip (Size: 26.55 KB / Downloads: 1)

Are you trying to uploaded the Arduino M0 version of the code?: https://www.jjrobots.com/wp-content/uplo..._V5_M0.zip
10-11-2019, 06:07 PM (This post was last modified: 10-11-2019 06:38 PM by kapa.)
Hello i have now install the new Version and i connecte with wifi with network JJROBOTS_CO but the app on Iphone note work with devia board and the serial on IDE arduino run only when i make the upload, runs the teste and stop with this text ready... waiting and nothing runs

with the test M0_Board_test_Devia_2 the board is ok and all the test to.
10-11-2019, 09:29 PM
Hello again to test the board i have upload the code of bRobot and everything is alright, i tested the software of bRobot and it worked very well, please can you see what's happening with the code of the camera slider 5, because with that version of camera slider 5 can't comunicate with the app of iPhone
and the serial monitor Don't receive Feedback and the motor don't run at all.
thanks for everything, and help me with this problem please.
10-12-2019, 08:35 PM
hello do you have a solution to this problem???
i Buy the board Devia in Order #8805 was placed on September 24, 2019, to build the cameraSlider
10-13-2019, 10:25 AM
(10-12-2019 08:35 PM)kapa Wrote:  hello do you have a solution to this problem???
i Buy the board Devia in Order #8805 was placed on September 24, 2019, to build the cameraSlider

Kepa, have you uploaded the Camera slider code for the DEVIA board? (link above). It should work properly