Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
project UPDATES
10-03-2019, 04:50 PM (This post was last modified: 10-03-2019 04:51 PM by takiz73.)
RE: project UPDATES
After i set up my scara arm only real time works.
When i set trajectory it moves for a second and this appears.

I can not upload photo

ERROR ISWORKING bytearray
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-04-2019, 08:23 AM (This post was last modified: 10-04-2019 08:26 AM by JJrobots JP.)
(08-31-2019 12:27 PM)JJrobots JP Wrote:  
(08-31-2019 01:19 AM)clocey Wrote:  
(07-23-2019 04:51 PM)clocey Wrote:  
(07-17-2019 11:00 AM)JJrobots JP Wrote:  
(07-17-2019 02:29 AM)clocey Wrote:  I would like to attach my JTech photonics laser to the SCARA and use it for laser engraving. Any chance your hardware/software will support using this in this fashion?

What is the power requirements of that laser?

The laser is 3 watts but externally powered. It is typically controlled by a PWM signal to control the power.

Has any more work been done on controlling this robot with an arduino or your standard board?

Hi,
Actually...yes. We can (finally) say that the control has been finished. Check this video testing the repeatability of the SCARA. Our board is modified Arduino M0 board with stepper motor drivers outputs (x3) and many other features (4x servo ports, MPU, SPI, Voltage regulated port, Wifi module...etc)

Repeatability test: https://www.jjrobots.com/wp-content/uplo...y-Test.mp4

(10-03-2019 04:50 PM)takiz73 Wrote:  After i set up my scara arm only real time works.
When i set trajectory it moves for a second and this appears.

I can not upload photo

ERROR ISWORKING bytearray
the ISWORKING message is sent from the robot to the control APP to state its condition (in this case, the robot is working). That is a new addition to the Arduino code to increase the robustness during the "movement stage"

How to fix it: Update the DEVIA control board with the latest Arduino code (pyBotArm_v1.zip) . Available here:
.zip  PyBotArm_v1.zip (Size: 60.83 KB / Downloads: 0)

NOTE: the API file -PyBotArm.py- (basically, the file in charge of controlling the pyBot Arm) has to be updated too. You will need to place it inside the python┬┤s code folder if you are not using the .exe APP. The files are located inside the folder PYTHON (pyBotArm_v1.zip)

We will update the CODEs page with this info. This will be easier with the Installer we are creating, but in the meantime as we are releasing new codes every other day, we will just upload the files separately

IMPORTANT: delete the config.json and calibration.json files before launching a new control APP version
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-04-2019, 08:40 AM
Arduino code and Python CODE repository: https://www.jjrobots.com/pybot-control-a...uino-code/
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user