Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Movement issues
06-26-2017, 09:40 AM
Movement issues
Hi!

I need to make the air hockey robot to work properly and seems that the motors are running in incorrect directions. Using the manual mode moves forward and backwards properly, but the left and right directions seems to be inverted (when need to move left it moves right and viceversa).

I have connected, from robot side, the left motor to motor1 port and the right motor to motor2 port, as said in the build instructions.

I've tested with the firmware that came preloaded and upgraded with the last code in github and I've the same problem.

Thanks!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-27-2017, 01:16 PM
RE: Movement issues
Hi! Can you send photos of your setup? detail of how you have connected the cables (polarities and so on)
06-27-2017, 01:43 PM
(06-27-2017 01:16 PM)JohnQ Wrote:  Hi! Can you send photos of your setup? detail of how you have connected the cables (polarities and so on)

Hi!

You can look at the pictures here (pic1 pic2). I can't upload the pics here because of larger size than supported.

The motor in the left side of the hockey table is connected to the port motor1 and the one in the right is connected to motor2.

Greetings.
07-01-2017, 09:02 PM
Hi Luis, any improvements? did the email from Jose help you out?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-12-2017, 10:05 AM
(07-01-2017 09:02 PM)jpedroc Wrote:  Hi Luis, any improvements? did the email from Jose help you out?

Hi!

It doesn't help, but I'm not working there anymore, so I don't have the machine to keep testing. Thanks for everything.