Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to save data?
10-07-2016, 07:17 PM (This post was last modified: 10-07-2016 07:38 PM by sasa999.)
How to save data?
Hi. I want save to phone some data (average speed, distance, time etc.) received from robot via ESP8266->TouchOSC.
TouchOSC hasn't save function. Maybe another software, similar to touchOSC, has it?
Any ideas how to do this? Huh
Can You add save/load function for received data and fine tune controls position in JJrobots remote control APP?
How to use custom layouts in JJrobots remote control APP??? I want use it with more buttons, sliders and data info labels.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-08-2016, 06:14 AM
RE: How to save data?
(10-07-2016 07:17 PM)sasa999 Wrote:  Hi. I want save to phone some data (average speed, distance, time etc.) received from robot via ESP8266->TouchOSC.
TouchOSC hasn't save function. Maybe another software, similar to touchOSC, has it?
Any ideas how to do this? Huh
Can You add save/load function for received data and fine tune controls position in JJrobots remote control APP?
How to use custom layouts in JJrobots remote control APP??? I want use it with more buttons, sliders and data info labels.

Очень сомневаюсь, что здесь это кого-либо заинтересует. Изложи подробно суть проблемы в личном сообщении, - "почешу репу" над улучшением твоего коммерческого проекта.Wink
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply