Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 4 Average
Downloading new code into the leonardo card... fatal error !
08-22-2016, 10:25 AM
Downloading new code into the leonardo card... fatal error !
Hello,

when I want to dowload the BRobot's code into your Leonardo card I have a fatal error :
Quote:Arduino : 1.6.11 (Windows 7), Carte : "Arduino Leonardo"

C:\Program Files (x86)\arduino-1.6.11\arduino-builder -dump-prefs -logger=machine -hardware C:\Program Files (x86)\arduino-1.6.11\hardware -tools C:\Program Files (x86)\arduino-1.6.11\tools-builder -tools C:\Program Files (x86)\arduino-1.6.11\hardware\tools\avr -built-in-libraries C:\Program Files (x86)\arduino-1.6.11\libraries -libraries C:\Users\gilles\Documents\Arduino\libraries -fqbn=arduino:avr:leonardo -ide-version=10611 -build-path C:\Users\gilles\AppData\Local\Temp\buildd7c65c2d1fdbbc190283604717af7d99.tmp -warnings=none -prefs=build.warn_data_percentage=75 -prefs=runtime.tools.avr-gcc.path=C:\Program Files (x86)\arduino-1.6.11\hardware\tools\avr -prefs=runtime.tools.avrdude.path=C:\Program Files (x86)\arduino-1.6.11\hardware\tools\avr -verbose C:\Users\gilles\Documents\ARDUINO\B-ROBOTS\BROBOT\BROBOT.ino
C:\Program Files (x86)\arduino-1.6.11\arduino-builder -compile -logger=machine -hardware C:\Program Files (x86)\arduino-1.6.11\hardware -tools C:\Program Files (x86)\arduino-1.6.11\tools-builder -tools C:\Program Files (x86)\arduino-1.6.11\hardware\tools\avr -built-in-libraries C:\Program Files (x86)\arduino-1.6.11\libraries -libraries C:\Users\gilles\Documents\Arduino\libraries -fqbn=arduino:avr:leonardo -ide-version=10611 -build-path C:\Users\gilles\AppData\Local\Temp\buildd7c65c2d1fdbbc190283604717af7d99.tmp -warnings=none -prefs=build.warn_data_percentage=75 -prefs=runtime.tools.avr-gcc.path=C:\Program Files (x86)\arduino-1.6.11\hardware\tools\avr -prefs=runtime.tools.avrdude.path=C:\Program Files (x86)\arduino-1.6.11\hardware\tools\avr -verbose C:\Users\gilles\Documents\ARDUINO\B-ROBOTS\BROBOT\BROBOT.ino
Using board 'leonardo' from platform in folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\arduino-1.6.11\hardware\arduino\avr
Using core 'arduino' from platform in folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\arduino-1.6.11\hardware\arduino\avr
Detecting libraries used...
"C:\Program Files (x86)\arduino-1.6.11\hardware\tools\avr/bin/avr-g++" -c -g -Os -w -std=gnu++11 -fpermissive -fno-exceptions -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-threadsafe-statics -flto -w -x c++ -E -CC -mmcu=atmega32u4 -DF_CPU=16000000L -DARDUINO=10611 -DARDUINO_AVR_LEONARDO -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR -DUSB_VID=0x2341 -DUSB_PID=0x8036 '-DUSB_MANUFACTURER="Unknown"' '-DUSB_PRODUCT="Arduino Leonardo"' "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\arduino-1.6.11\hardware\arduino\avr\cores\arduino" "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\arduino-1.6.11\hardware\arduino\avr\variants\leonardo" "C:\Users\gilles\AppData\Local\Temp\buildd7c65c2d1fdbbc190283604717af7d99.tmp\ske​tch\BROBOT.ino.cpp" -o "nul"
"C:\Program Files (x86)\arduino-1.6.11\hardware\tools\avr/bin/avr-g++" -c -g -Os -w -std=gnu++11 -fpermissive -fno-exceptions -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-threadsafe-statics -flto -w -x c++ -E -CC -mmcu=atmega32u4 -DF_CPU=16000000L -DARDUINO=10611 -DARDUINO_AVR_LEONARDO -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR -DUSB_VID=0x2341 -DUSB_PID=0x8036 '-DUSB_MANUFACTURER="Unknown"' '-DUSB_PRODUCT="Arduino Leonardo"' "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\arduino-1.6.11\hardware\arduino\avr\cores\arduino" "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\arduino-1.6.11\hardware\arduino\avr\variants\leonardo" "C:\Users\gilles\AppData\Local\Temp\buildd7c65c2d1fdbbc190283604717af7d99.tmp\ske​tch\BROBOT.ino.cpp" -o "C:\Users\gilles\AppData\Local\Temp\buildd7c65c2d1fdbbc190283604717af7d99.tmp\pre​proc\ctags_target_for_gcc_minus_e.cpp"

C:\Users\gilles\Documents\ARDUINO\B-ROBOTS\BROBOT\BROBOT.ino:47:26: fatal error: JJROBOTS_OSC.h: No such file or directory

#include <JJROBOTS_OSC.h>

compilation terminated.

exit status 1
Erreur de compilation pour la carte Arduino Leonardo

except that I have all the needed libraries files installed...!

Please a little help could be welcome

Cheers

Gilles
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-22-2016, 03:29 PM
RE: Downloading new code into the leonardo card... fatal error !
Looks like you have not placed the libraries in the Arduino┬┤s libraries folder: " No such file or directory" (I guess)
This is a "libraries" issue for sure :-\
08-23-2016, 11:49 AM
Sorry John but please could you remember me what must be the correct path for libraries ?

I've try many and it never work for me Sad

I use Arduino IDE 1.6.11 (copied on "Program Files (x86)" directory) on W7.

I despair somewhat to be able to use your kit one day.

Cheers

Gilles.
08-23-2016, 05:00 PM
(08-23-2016 11:49 AM)Cassiope34 Wrote:  Sorry John but please could you remember me what must be the correct path for libraries ?

I've try many and it never work for me Sad

I use Arduino IDE 1.6.11 (copied on "Program Files (x86)" directory) on W7.

I despair somewhat to be able to use your kit one day.

Cheers

Gilles.
My library folder is here: C:\Users\JohnAshto\Documents\Arduino\libraries
Un-compress the attached file into that folder (libraries compressed into a zip file). You should get 4 different folders after that.

By the way: I am using the Arduino IDE 1.6.5. It has probed to be stable (and it is the recommended for this robot)

Attached File(s)
.zip  libraries.zip (Size: 93.19 KB / Downloads: 7)
08-24-2016, 08:24 AM
Many many thanks John.

My result :

seeing your libraries's path I did the same :
- with IDE 1.6.5 no error but the robot do nothing !!
- with IDE 1.6.11 no error and my B-Robot is in live !!! YESSSS ! I'm not going to understand more !!!

but know I've touch to the param in the second screen : PID I suppose and my BRobot is less good than before : how can I return to the default config ?
Could it be possible for you update the APP to display values on the parameter's screen ?

The servo move only in one direction. Is it possible to move it in the other direction too ?

And please John, when the APP for the iBoardbot will be ready for the Android devices ? (because I bought this kit first before building B-Robot : I only have Android devices)

Cheers

Gilles
08-24-2016, 08:33 AM
(08-24-2016 08:24 AM)Cassiope34 Wrote:  Many many thanks John.

My result :

seeing your libraries's path I did the same :
- with IDE 1.6.5 no error but the robot do nothing !!
- with IDE 1.6.11 no error and my B-Robot is in live !!! YESSSS ! I'm not going to understand more !!!

but know I've touch to the param in the second screen : PID I suppose and my BRobot is less good than before : how can I return to the default config ?
Could it be possible for you update the APP to display values on the parameter's screen ?

The servo move only in one direction. Is it possible to move it in the other direction too ?

And please John, when the APP for the iBoardbot will be ready for the Android devices ? (because I bought this kit first before building B-Robot : I only have Android devices)

Cheers

Gilles
Nice you made it work ;-)
As far as I know the arm move always to from "front" face of the Brobot.
Regarding the iboardbot Android APP. The control APP it is not Android based:
http://ibbapp.jjrobots.com/index.php?APPID=DEMO
You can control your iboardbot from ANY device as it is a WEB based APP.

I have not played yet with the second screen with the PID parameters, I will do so soon ;-)
08-25-2016, 12:41 PM
I'm so sorry John,

I realize I'm talking to you as if you were the author of all this !!!

Sorry !

With the Android APP I obtain a "Coming soon" message if I click on the iBoardbot's icon...

But I'll investigate more : but I'm french so Wink

Cheers

Gilles