Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
New build. No servo action
06-09-2017, 08:33 AM (This post was last modified: 06-09-2017 08:34 AM by bjjrobot.)
New build. No servo action
My robot is working perfectly, however the servo is not working correctly.

On startup the servo moves the arm up and down to indicate all is well so I believe everything is hooked up correctly, however when using the IOS app ROVERBOT moving the RAISEUP command does not do anything. Any suggestions?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-09-2017, 11:52 AM
RE: New build. No servo action
(06-09-2017 08:33 AM)bjjrobot Wrote:  My robot is working perfectly, however the servo is not working correctly.

On startup the servo moves the arm up and down to indicate all is well so I believe everything is hooked up correctly, however when using the IOS app ROVERBOT moving the RAISEUP command does not do anything. Any suggestions?
Which software are you using? The procedure "Raiseup" seems to me that do not use the arm of the servo, but a procedure that is using several modified parameters of the software, to raiseup only by motors torque.. If the software used is EVO_2_17 you can use the standard JJROBOTS app located on GooglePlay, and so you can use servo arm.
Carlo.
10-07-2017, 07:13 PM
Did this work? I tried to put the JJROBOTS app from googleplay on my iphone but it doesn't seem compatible. Couldn't get it to work.
I have the same problem getting the arm to stand up the robot. Any suggestions?
Thanks.
10-08-2017, 04:31 PM
Yes, take a look to this version, it is quite useful. http://forums.jjrobots.com/thread-1384.html

Info about the OSCTouch version here (layout and others): https://www.jjrobots.com/b-robot-evo-kit...tructions/