Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Evo 3D Printed parts
11-17-2015, 10:49 AM
Evo 3D Printed parts
Hi Guys,

In a previous thread I was having a problem printing some of the Evo parts. finally got to the bottom of the problem, the stl files have some minor errors in them that caused my slicer program to produce some odd results caused by "Self-Intersecting Surfaces" apparently ?!

Spoke to the manufacturer of my software and they helped me optimise the files to remove the errors and to make them faster/stronger to print.

I've enclosed the zip file with the fixed models in and can confirm they work much better now.

Regards

Courty

Attached File(s)
.zip  B-Robot_Fixed.zip (Size: 436.68 KB / Downloads: 47)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-18-2015, 07:56 PM
RE: Evo 3D Printed parts
(11-17-2015 10:49 AM)Courty Wrote:  Hi Guys,

In a previous thread I was having a problem printing some of the Evo parts. finally got to the bottom of the problem, the stl files have some minor errors in them that caused my slicer program to produce some odd results caused by "Self-Intersecting Surfaces" apparently ?!

Spoke to the manufacturer of my software and they helped me optimise the files to remove the errors and to make them faster/stronger to print.

I've enclosed the zip file with the fixed models in and can confirm they work much better now.

Regards

Courty
Thank you Courty!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply