Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
B-Robot EVO2 Off-Road completed
12-27-2017, 04:22 PM (This post was last modified: 01-08-2018 01:31 PM by nikola-wan.)
B-Robot EVO2 Off-Road completed
I received my JJRobots EVO2 kit, and printed the B-Robot Stealth Remix body panels, created a 17mm off-road wheel nut and added a pair of Apex RC Products 1/8 Off-Road Buggy Black Star Wheels / Attack Tires #6041. Here is a picture of my completed EVO2 Off-Road. I left one of the two top covers off for this picture so you can see the JJRobots boards.

Monty's B-Robot EVO2 Off-Road

I am driving it with the latest EVO2 Github code - my attempt to modify that code as shown on the BROBOT EVO2 Off-Road webpage has not been successful. I even downloaded the off-road github code - but it is months older than the latest EVO2 code. I had to download a bootloader to my Leonardo first.

I'm also having problems getting the B-ROBOT started. I'm using fresh alkaline batteries in the battery pack, but it doesn't always start up like the video. I see the JROBOT Wifi access point on my iphone, but if the arm doesn't wiggle, then the power has to be recycled - until the arm wiggles (indicating the gyro has been calibrated?).

Anyone else built an B-Robot Off-Road?

Thanks for the great kit,
Monty - in Texas

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
B-Robot EVO2 Off-Road completed - nikola-wan - 12-27-2017 04:22 PM