JJRobots COMMUNITY
!!! HOT B-BOT PROJECT UPDATES & UPGRADES & MOD´S !!! - Printable Version

+- JJRobots COMMUNITY (http://forums.jjrobots.com)
+-- Forum: JJrobots (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: B-Robot (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: !!! HOT B-BOT PROJECT UPDATES & UPGRADES & MOD´S !!! (/showthread.php?tid=23)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: !!! HOT B-BOT PROJECT UPDATES & UPGRADES !!! - jusalyso - 04-23-2015 07:11 AM

You can put a link where I buy gums tires, thanks

RE: !!! HOT B-BOT PROJECT UPDATES & UPGRADES !!! - Wampo - 04-23-2015 07:18 AM

Hy, i got it from my Work. But if you google a little bit with keywords: O Ring / seal 79 x 2 , then you got a lot of Shops and links.
Iam from Germany and i dont know wich Shops ship to you. ;-)

But you can also use a bit smaler Seals, you can stretch it over the Wheels but dont use wider seals as 2,5mm.

RE: !!! HOT B-BOT PROJECT UPDATES & UPGRADES !!! - jusalyso - 04-30-2015 07:21 AM

I've seen these on eBay Big Grin
http://www.ebay.es/itm/290913752712?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649I've seen these on eBay:

RE: !!! HOT B-BOT PROJECT UPDATES & UPGRADES !!! - Wampo - 04-30-2015 01:21 PM

Hy,

youre on the right way ;-)

But i think these O Ring will peel off very easy. My O Rings are sitting strong enough without glue and if i slide my Robot side way the O Rings dont move off the tires.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

At Attachment i got a new Mainboard Version, i Changed it a little bit with Fan Potentiometer and a Second IR Port and i worked a little bit the Layers.

Now it goes in Production.

[attachment=32]

RE: !!! HOT B-BOT PROJECT UPDATES & UPGRADES !!! - jusalyso - 04-30-2015 03:03 PM

They have a diameter of 85mm and 90mm wheels have hope that they are tight, otherwise will resort to the glue.

RE: !!! HOT B-BOT PROJECT UPDATES & UPGRADES !!! - Wampo - 04-30-2015 03:26 PM

Its better to Stretch it over the tires, so they are sitting stronger on it. Try it, if youre dont find good fitting rings then i can send you some from me. Contact me over PN if you need one.

RE: !!! HOT B-BOT PROJECT UPDATES & UPGRADES !!! - jusalyso - 05-02-2015 04:36 PM

ok if it does not work I'll ask thank you very much

RE: !!! HOT B-BOT PROJECT UPDATES & UPGRADES !!! - Wampo - 05-04-2015 12:23 PM

Hy,

anybody knows how could i write the code for a Ultrasonic HC-SR 04 Sensor, without to get timing problems in the maincode?

Thanks Wampo

RE: !!! HOT B-BOT PROJECT UPDATES & UPGRADES !!! - Wampo - 05-20-2015 08:25 PM

Hy everybody

heres a Video Update. B-Bot is running over Touch OSC and AP WiFi. In this Video the PID´s are Tuned and Robot stay still on Place.

https://youtu.be/FZN4V7-wP-g

Thanks for Watching

RE: !!! HOT B-BOT PROJECT UPDATES & UPGRADES !!! - KomX - 06-10-2015 08:29 PM

(05-04-2015 12:23 PM)Wampo Wrote:  anybody knows how could i write the code for a Ultrasonic HC-SR 04 Sensor, without to get timing problems in the maincode?

More important?