JJRobots COMMUNITY

Full Version: Only You, or ESP8266 Forever!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Asked scheme ... (post deleted!)
I am submitting an electronic circuit.
@KomX, Thanks for the file but the schematic has missing labels.
(08-19-2016 05:28 PM)jimmy Wrote: [ -> ]@KomX, Thanks for the file but the schematic has missing labels.

The scheme did in eagle 7.5. Download the archive. Opened in 7.6. Everything is in place!
Thank You! This is much better, do you have a video of your build robot based on this setup?
(08-19-2016 10:29 PM)jimmy Wrote: [ -> ]Thank You! This is much better, do you have a video of your build robot based on this setup?

EN:

Video of the build process? No! And do not be!

Two days it took me to complete my study of unknown software to give you an outline "in the picture", although it is described in words "and from".
 Well, I spent time with benefits.

But what benefit you bring my circuit, where:
- Two modules converted by operation of a 3.3V power supply;
- Redesigned DC / DC converter from 3.7V to 15V (replacement staff Schottky diode with a more powerful);
- As used 3.3V voltage regulator board of the car charger (rewired feedback loop);
- Again, the battery is recruited from the "that was"?

The proposed robot body by authors I regard as the layout as "buggy" in the auto world.
Here I have my own view on ergonomics and design.

RU:

Видео процесса сборки? Нет! И не будет!

Два дня ушло у меня на изучение совершенно мне незнакомого программного обеспечения для того, чтобы дать Вам схему "на картинке", хотя словесно она описана "от и до".
Ладно, я провёл время с пользой.

Но какую пользу принесёт Вам моя схема, где:
- два модуля переделаны под работу от одного источника питания 3.3В;
- переделан DC/DC конвертор из 3.7В в 15В (замена штатного диода Шоттки на более мощный);
- в качестве стабилизатора напряжения 3.3В использована плата из автомобильного зарядного устройства (перепаяны цепи обратной связи);
- опять же, батарея питания набрана из "того, что было"?

Предложенный авторами корпус робота я расцениваю как макет, как "багги" в автомире.
Здесь у меня свой взгляд на эргономику и дизайн.
@KomX, Thanks for helping me on your OSC library on ESP8266, I managed to control a LED with XY Pad from TouchOSC.
Hi,

I'm using KomX's code on a Wemos D2 R1 with a CNC shield. I did the following changes to eX-ESP_pins.h to match the pins on my setup.

#define MOTORS_ENABLE_PIN D6
#define MOTORS_DIR_PIN D3
#define MOTOR1_STEP_PIN D0
#define MOTOR2_STEP_PIN D4

#define SONAR_TRIG_PIN -1
#define SONAR_ECHO_PIN -1
#define SDA_PIN D2
#define SCL_PIN D1

#define SERVO1_PIN D7
#define SERVO2_PIN D8
#define BATTERY_PIN A0

My robot has the following issues 1) One wheel will rotate very slowly and the other will rotate very fast. 2) The robot is balancing itself back and forth but eventually starts running off in circles (given that one wheel turns faster than the other). Here is a video for your reference.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/k5ynceludljyo6...2.MOV?dl=0

I checked the micro stepping jumpers on both drivers thinking one could be missing them but both have them. Any idea what may be going on?

thanks...
Hi, citronium!

Your mistake here:
Code:
#define MOTOR1_STEP_PIN D0

eX-ESP_pins.h rules file, you do not pay attention to the comments on pins: "этот и никакой другой" ("This and no other") and this is important, because the logic of these pins allows for hardware implementation of their work.
Ping GPIO16 (your D0) works not as working pins GPIO0 - GPIO15.
Therefore, to control GPIO16 I used a named macro:
(top of file eX_ESP_Timing_Engine.h)
Code:
#define SONAR_TRIG_PIN_LOW()  (GP16O &= ~1)
#define SONAR_TRIG_PIN_HIGH() (GP16O |= 1)

Therefore, choose any free pin instead of D0 (GPIO 16). For example, free D5 (GPOI 14).

The second point.
If you do not want some functionality, comment it out of files: eX-ESP_pins.h and eX_ESP_Timing_Engine.h. But do not assign non-existent pins.

I find it hard to imagine how the chip will behave under these settings:
Code:
#define SONAR_ECHO_PIN -1
Since this pin operates with interruptions to change the signal level on it.

Good luck!
Hello KomX, Great jobSmile, I was trying the to make the same code when I found yours on this forum. I currently just adjusted the pinout of my board to yours, using only one ESP8266 for all work. So far all functions are working fine, Servo, Step motor test, lifting the robot and the OSC interface !!!

I currently just have one issue, which is that when starting the robot on a stand (free running wheels), I see the wheels getting 25khz pulses until suddenly it starts to balance. Angle conversion works fine, so it must be something during initialisation. Do you have any idea what it could be ? Also I was wondering if you posted your code on Git which would make it much simpler to copy and to update.

Thanks for any help.
P.S: I may translate some of your comments once my robot works if you are ok with this:
(12-06-2016 04:42 PM)rolfz Wrote: [ -> ]I currently just have one issue, which is that when starting the robot on a stand (free running wheels), I see the wheels getting 25khz pulses until suddenly it starts to balance. Angle conversion works fine, so it must be something during initialisation. Do you have any idea what it could be ? Also I was wondering if you posted your code on Git which would make it much simpler to copy and to update.
Harness the GitHub... (see the first report)
He made small changes.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Reference URL's