JJRobots COMMUNITY

Full Version: FIFO Reset
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Tengo un problema con mi segundo B-Robot. No consigo que funcione correctamente. Si uso el DEBUG=1 la consola "monitor serie" del arduino muestra los ángulos del MPU pero si en ese momento conecto la alimentación externa me sale el mensaje FIFO Reset y deja de funcionar.

I have a problem with my second B-Robot. I do not get it to work properly. If I set DEBUG = 1, the arduino serial monitor shows the angles of the MPU but if suddenly I connect the external power supply at the time I get the message FIFO Reset and stops working

If connect the external power just beginning the last message is FIFO Reset!!
(12-19-2015 06:06 PM)legin.37 Wrote: [ -> ]Tengo un problema con mi segundo B-Robot. No consigo que funcione correctamente. Si uso el DEBUG=1 la consola "monitor serie" del arduino muestra los ángulos del MPU pero si en ese momento conecto la alimentación externa me sale el mensaje FIFO Reset y deja de funcionar.

I have a problem with my second B-Robot. I do not get it to work properly. If I set DEBUG = 1, the arduino serial monitor shows the angles of the MPU but if suddenly I connect the external power supply at the time I get the message FIFO Reset and stops working

Hi,

i've the same problem, did you find a solution ?
Yes. Make shorter wires between MPU and Leonardo

(02-16-2016 08:37 AM)Tharkun Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-19-2015 06:06 PM)legin.37 Wrote: [ -> ]Tengo un problema con mi segundo B-Robot. No consigo que funcione correctamente. Si uso el DEBUG=1 la consola "monitor serie" del arduino muestra los ángulos del MPU pero si en ese momento conecto la alimentación externa me sale el mensaje FIFO Reset y deja de funcionar.

Hi,

i've the same problem, did you find a solution ?
Just check power of MPU6050 and change it to 5V
Reference URL's