JJRobots COMMUNITY

Full Version: About osc protocol
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello
I build a B-Robot, but instead of touchosc application I tried to use the free Oscillation app from Workproaudio.
But it looks like the page format is not supported : no message received with the BROBOT.touchosc layout …
I used this solution:
- Edit with TouchOSCEditor the layout, and replace the ”/x/” by “/x-“ (x= page number) for all the controls (non auto mode naming)
- In “JJROBOTS_OSC.cpp” : in JJROBOTS_OSC_Class::MsgRead
replace if ((UDPBuffer[0] == '/')&&(UDPBuffer[2] == '/'))
by if ((UDPBuffer[0] == '-')&&(UDPBuffer[2] == '/'))

And it’s all ! if it can help someone …
Patrick
Hi Patrick,

Thanks for sharing your solution with the free alternative Oscillation.
I tried myself and it worked like a charm ;-)

I am building a custom version of the B-Robot myself (no 3D printed parts) and the early prototype is starting to work.
Thanks again!
Thank you Patrick,
If you don't mind, we will include this OSC software option in the main webpage. It is a free alternative! ;-)

Cheers
(08-12-2015 08:01 PM)Pat78 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello
I build a B-Robot, but instead of touchosc application I tried to use the free Oscillation app from Workproaudio.
But it looks like the page format is not supported : no message received with the BROBOT.touchosc layout …
I used this solution:
- Edit with TouchOSCEditor the layout, and replace the ”/x/” by “/x-“ (x= page number) for all the controls (non auto mode naming)
- In “JJROBOTS_OSC.cpp” : in JJROBOTS_OSC_Class::MsgRead
replace if ((UDPBuffer[0] == '/')&&(UDPBuffer[2] == '/'))
by if ((UDPBuffer[0] == '-')&&(UDPBuffer[2] == '/'))

And it’s all ! if it can help someone …
Patrick

Nice work !

Can you share your osc layout ?
Hi,

have you shared new osc?

I tried to modify touchosc as you said but doesn't work.

Are you sure the new line would be if ((UDPBuffer[0] == '-')&&(UDPBuffer[2] == '/'))

Due to new controls naming "/x-" may be it would be if ((UDPBuffer[0] == '/')&&(UDPBuffer[2] == '-'))

I'll try last one and inform you asap.

thanks in advance
Rosario
not work for me, I used TouchOSC, downloaded around

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

no trabajó para mi, usé TouchOSC, descargué por ahí
Reference URL's