JJRobots COMMUNITY

Full Version: My New Build
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First off, new to the forum although am having a great time with the Motorized Camera Slider. Fun to print and assemble.

Now the bad news, when I first tried to connect via the app, nothing happened. Checked all of the connections and everything looked good. Turns out the phone I was using, Google Pixel Android 10, seems to be the problem, Loaded the app on another phone, Samsung Galaxy S7 Android 8, and it worked almost perfectly.

The second issue, when I click on "Object Tracking" instead of the camera tracking the object, it just turned around in slow circles.

Are these known issues or have I stumbled onto something new.

Either way, having lots of fun with this project and plan on building others, thanks!
Hmm... check the motors connections. It looks like you are connecting the motors swapped? (remove the connector carefully if you have to, the motor headers are fragile).
We will check that Android 10 smartphone compatibility. It is always complicated to keep the APP as much compatible as possible with so many versions of Android OS (10 "Q" in this case). Every brand "modify" their own Android distribution to meet their security standards.
Thanks for the heads up!
Reference URL's