JJRobots COMMUNITY

Full Version: problem with the connect
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,
I have an iboard for a while now and I can no longer access the board / app via my PC.

The first time it was still ... but now no more.

over the IP the my Fritz box there is no connection.

Can someone help? I'm new Sad

Greetings from Germany

HuhHuhHuhHuhHuh
Hi,
What is a fritz box? a router?
Did the iboardbot work before? If so, what has changed?
Hello

fritzbox is a router ^^

it worked ... so at least I've already been able to test a few things.
connected via the wizard.

Now I want to reach the app again ... but I do not know how
You will need to reboot your ibordbot and go through the CONNECTION WIZARD again:
In order to reset the iboardbot:
The iboardbot goes back to the factory settings and forget the authentication info if it is not capable to reach the wifi network. There are 2 options:
1) Turn on the electronic away from the WIFI network (so the Arduino can not detect it)
2) Upload the sketch code EEPROM-> eeprom_clear from the Arduino IDE examples and re-upload the iboardbot code to the Arduino after doing that.

After that, set the iboardbot up again as normal: https://www.jjrobots.com/iboardbot-connectivity-wizard/
the madness!!
Thank you ^^

Now I have the problem that the writing or picture is painted mirrored ....but only in y Sad
(04-02-2019 02:49 PM)AntiCamper Wrote: [ -> ]the madness!!
Thank you ^^

Now I have the problem that the writing or picture is painted mirrored ....but only in y Sad

Check the motor connections. Are the cables plugged incorrectly?
everything was wired according to the instructions correctly.
have now turned the line for Y, now it works!
The problem is very common. You just go through your router once and reset IP from your system's control and and clear all the cache for the IP addresses. Then you get your solution means you will able to connect.
Reference URL's