JJRobots COMMUNITY

Full Version: Connetion WI FI B-robot evo2 ESP-12E ESP8266 5 V
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Excuse me for my english, I'm italian.

I created a Brain shield for Arduino Leonardo and a CNC + imu 6050 board, changing the pinouts of the ports in the original B robot firmware. So far everything is OK, the robot is third and works well.

The problem is the connection wi fi with the smartphone APP.
I use an ESP-12E ESP8266 Board 5V Serial Wifi Board V1.0 Support WPA / WPA2 for Arduino UNO R3 2.4GHz DIY Adapter, purchased at this link

https://it.aliexpress.com/item/ESP-12E-E...4c4ddi2jVA

The module includes a 3.3 volt internal voltage regulator and the rx-tx tx-rx communication shift levels. I enclose the photos of the WIFI module.
I connect directly the pin Arduino Leonardo tx-->rx and rx-->tx

It don't work with the app because the name remains with the preset of the module is FartLink_899846 and not BROBOT_XX.

Should not the name be changed directly from the firmware?

Perhaps Must I put a resistor between the pin tx arduino LEO and module WiFI?

Am I wrong?

Thank all for an answers!
(08-31-2018 02:58 PM)Anto Wrote: [ -> ]Excuse me for my english, I'm italian.

I created a Brain shield for Arduino Leonardo and a CNC + imu 6050 board, changing the pinouts of the ports in the original B robot firmware. So far everything is OK, the robot is third and works well.

The problem is the connection wi fi with the smartphone APP.
I use an ESP-12E ESP8266 Board 5V Serial Wifi Board V1.0 Support WPA / WPA2 for Arduino UNO R3 2.4GHz DIY Adapter, purchased at this link

https://it.aliexpress.com/item/ESP-12E-E...4c4ddi2jVA

The module includes a 3.3 volt internal voltage regulator and the rx-tx tx-rx communication shift levels. I enclose the photos of the WIFI module.
I connect directly the pin Arduino Leonardo tx-->rx and rx-->tx

It don't work with the app because the name remains with the preset of the module is FartLink_899846 and not BROBOT_XX.

Should not the name be changed directly from the firmware?

Perhaps Must I put a resistor between the pin tx arduino LEO and module WiFI?

Am I wrong?

Thank all for an answers!

Excuse me guys ... I solved ... I had inappropriately reversed the rx and tx cables ... it works great!
Reference URL's